Who we are
Our website address is: https://emmapvc.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The information we collect and learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your emmapvc.com experience. Here are the general categories of information we gather:
• Information You Give Us: We receive and store information you enter on our website, or give us in any other way. Examples include, but are not limited to, information when you search, browse, buy, or communicate with customer service. We use the information that you provide for purposes such as responding to your requests, processing your order, customizing future shopping experiences, responding to you, or sending you marketing and advertising communications. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, your personal information may be used to contact you. Please note that before accessing emmapvc.com or completing an order, you must create an account with us, through which you must provide certain personal information.
• Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information automatically whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies” or other unique identifiers and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses emmapvc.com or advertisements and other content served by, or on behalf of, emmapvc.com on other websites. Other examples include, but are not limited to, log files, internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, and internet browser type.
• E-mail Communications: To help us make emails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open email from emmapvc.com, if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive email from us (unrelated to transactions and/or your account), please adjust your email subscription settings in your emmapvc.com account .
• Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. Examples include, but are not limited to, updated delivery and address information from our carriers and information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud.
What About Cookies?
Who we share your data with
• Third-Party Service Providers: We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include, but are not limited to, fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, providing customer service, storing data, and serving ads on our behalf. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
• Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, companies, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing privacy notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that 6pm.com, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. You can always choose not to provide certain information; however, it might be needed to take advantage of certain emmapvc.com features such as your account profile, favorites and customer reviews. Before ordering products from emmapvc.com, you must create a valid account.
•We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. We will also make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
What rights you have over your data
• If you have an account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
• If you choose to visit emmapvc.com, your visit and any problem over privacy is subject to this policy and our conditions of use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes. If you have any concern about privacy at emmapvc.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our policymay also change. You should check our website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current policy applies to all information that we have about you and your account.